Competition Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions of competitions:
- The outcome of the competition is subject to the decision of the judge, presenter or organiser of the competition, whose decision is final, and no negotiations and/or correspondence will be entered into after the fact.
- Entrants must have a valid email address and be a South African resident to enter competitions on the Mashup Media platforms.
- WomenStuff, Mashup Media, or the supplier reserves the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes if not claimed after 48 hours or an extended period (if specified) of being announced.
- Prizes may not be exchanged for cash or any other prize, nor are they transferable.
- One entry per person entering the competition, unless the rules state otherwise.
- Should the service provider fail to provide prizes as described, WomenStuff and Mashup Media will NOT be held responsible or pay for described prizes.
- You will be required to submit your cell number and email address to enter our competitions. This will never be sold onto third parties, however, they will be passed onto the PR representative facilitating the prize.
- Previous winners from the last 3 months will not be considered first for prizes (we like to give someone else a chance to win!)
- By providing your email address as an entry mechanism you agree to be subscribed to the WomenStuff.co.za newsletter. Feel free to unsubscribe at any time.